A cafe where the little ones can play and parents can stay
Casita rulesMuy Importante!
We want your experience here at the casita to be a clean, safe and enjoyable one.
Keeping in mind the following will help:
- No shoes in the play area, only socks. If you forgot to bring a pair, they can be purchased at the front desk for $3. We want the play area to stay clean especially for infants and crawlers.
- No outside food or snacks. Because many friends have nut allergies, we offer peanut free healthy snacks in the cafe for purchase.
- No strollers or car seats in the play area. This gives the kiddos more space to explore and play.
- No diaper bags, purses, backpacks or coffee cups on the floor in the play area. We have provided wall hooks and shelving so that personal belongings and coffee cups can be out of children’s reach.
- Changing dirty diapers in the play/cafe area is a definite no-no. Both restrooms have changing tables. Please use them.
- lulu’s casita is an indoor playground intended for kiddos 0-6 years old. It is important that our younger customers have a positive experience. We reserve the right to ask older children to leave the play area.